Custom Diapers

Shop

Baby/Toddler Slippers

Changing table accessories

Cloth diapers

Covers

Custom orders

Embroidered Bodysuits

Gifts for mom

Just for fun

Pants

Peppermint Swirl Dresses

Riding Hoods

Ruffle diaper covers

Seconds/Discounts

Shirts

Swimmers (swim diapers)

Undies

Winter Gear

Wool Dryer Balls

Custom Made Diapers and SYOF (Send your own Fabric)

Do you want a diaper like no other? Do you need a custom diaper for a special occasion, special outfit or a photo shoot? I make diapers in my spare time, so I need 6-8 weeks to fill an order, depending on the size of the order. This gives me time to special order materials if needed. Prices vary depending on the order. 50% deposit required to place the custom order. Remaining 50% is due upon completion and must be paid before delivery.

If you want to send me your own fabric (SYOF), please make arrangements with me before you buy the fabric as some fabrics just aren't usable as a diaper for practical or safety reasons, and adequate yardage will need to be purchased based on the order. I need 3-6 weeks to fill an order. Prices vary depending on the order. Deposit of 25% required to place the SYOF order. Remaining 75% is due upon completion and must be paid before delivery.